281-487-9333 | View our locations
Here’s the Nitty Gritty from Sandy the Crab
- Kids up to 12 years of age qualify to open a Sandy Savers Club Account – a real savings account just like grown-ups have
- Fill up your Sandy Saver Punch Card by making five deposits of $10 or more, once your card is full, you’ll be able to pick a cool prize
- Open any account with an initial deposit of as little as $10
by any child whose parent or grandparent is a member of
Gulf Coast Educators
- Members receive a really cool Sandy Savers Account card
- You get a personalized birthday card from Sandy that you
can bring in for a prize
- Sandy sends an email newsletter directly to members with
cool puzzles and things
- And lots more
Join Sandy’s Crustacean Nation of Savers today!
Ready to dive in? All you need is the child’s social security number and $10 to open the Club account. Sandy Savers Kids Club accounts are opened jointly with a parent, grandparent or legal guardian, and require the joint owner’s signature. It’s just a simple legal claws.
Start encouraging your family’s future generations of penny “pinchers” to join the Sandy Savers Club crustacean nation today.
Pay yourself first - put money in your savings account before you spend any thing.